Car insurance in the Czech Republic
Car insurance (also called statutory insurance) is compulsory insurance in the Czech Republic for each car registered in the country, which is operating on the road.
This car insurance covers any damage caused by your vehicle to third parties, for example:
- cover for accidental damage to other accident participants on the road,
- cover for accidental damage to other people’s property,
- cover for damages from the lost profits of the involved person as a result of an accident.
The registration of car insurance in the Czech Republic is very simple:
- Using our online calculator, where once you have filled out all the information, we will send you all the documents to your email (you don’t need to go anywhere, everything will be done online).
- Through our call centre. Our operators speak fluent English and offer you a personal quote with additional bonuses.
We offer not only local, but also global insurance companies (Allianz, AXA, Uniqua, Generalli and others). We are a part of the largest brokerage company RENOMIA in the Czech Republic and we have been comparing car insurance quotes on the internet for more than 18 years.
We recommend using our phone operators:
- communication with our operators is fully in English,
- our operators help you to lower your car insurance premiums and offer individual prices,
- sending all the documentation in English,
- the process is done very quickly, you have everything done in a few minutes, and the documents are available via email.
How much can you save on car insurance?
|Engine capacity in cc||Normal price||Our price||Savings|
|below 1000 cc||1 240 Kč||915 Kč||325 Kč|
|1001 – 1250 cc||1 774 Kč||1 314 Kč||460 Kč|
|1251 – 1350 cc||1 930 Kč||1 430 Kč||500 Kč|
|1351 – 1650 cc||2 215 Kč||1 638 Kč||577 Kč|
|over 2501 cc||2 845 Kč||2 106 Kč||739 Kč|
What to do next?
If you want to get the most advantageous guaranty offer, leave your phone number with us. Our insurance experts will contact you and compare the best offers for you.
By entering contact data you agree with their processing under the Act no. 101/2000 Coll.